HurryPress includes a Shopping Cart module that allows customers to browse your products, put them in the shopping cart, then review the cart, login or register and pay for all selected products at once.
How to enable Shopping Cart?
- Go to HurryPress Dashboard -> Setup -> Plugins, enable "cart" module and click "Save"
- New menu item will appear in admin interface - Shopping Cart (you can configure some shopping cart related setting and get code for "add to basket" button and basket as well here)
- New Signup Form type will appear at HurryPress Dashboard -> Configuration -> Forms Editor (cart), this form is used as registration form for shopping cart module
- Also in product settings you will find shopping cart related properties (Image, Description etc.) HurryPress Dashboard -> Products -> Manage Products (Edit)
Where do I find the Shopping Cart pages?
- Open http://www.example.com/shopping-cart and you will see it. (Of course replace www.example.com/ to your WordPress installation URL)
You can insert shopping cart to any Wordpress page using [hp_cart] shortcode.
Where can I tweak the cart settings?
- Go to HurryPress Dashboard -> Setup -> Shopping Cart and you will be able to adjust additional settings for the shopping cart
Yes, of course you can insert order buttons to any your Worpdress and plain HTML page. Just open HurryPress Dashboard -> Setup -> Shopping Cart : Button/Link HTML code and you will be able to generate Wordpress shortcode for insertion.
Can I insert dynamic shopping cart widget to my Wordpress pages?
Yes, of course. Open HurryPress Dashboard -> Setup -> Shopping Cart : Basket HTML code and insert it anywhere you like.