To pay affiliate commission, click HurryPress Dashboard -> Affiliates -> Review/Pay Affiliate Commission You will see a list of already generated payouts.
Click link Generate Payout Manually, HurryPress will calculate affiliate commissions to current date, and save it to database. New "payout" record will appear in the list for every available payout method.
In the "Action" column you may click icons to review payout amounts for every affilaite, and another icon allows you to export payout file. For example, for PayPal payout method HurryPress will generate PayPal MassPay CSV file.
Once you have paid your affiliates, you need to register this fact in HurryPress. Click "view" icon near the payout. You will see payout breakdown by affiliate. Mark all records with checkboxes, and in bottom menu choose "Mark PAID". Once it is done records will be marked as paid and HurryPress will not calculate these commissions in next payouts.
Fields in payout list:
- Date when payout has been generated
- Thesehold Date
- HurryPress will not calculate commissions after Thresehold date in this payout. Length of thresehold period can be changed at HurryPress Dashboard -> Setup -> Affiliate : Delay Payout (days). Another important setting is Minimum Payout - if an affilate earned less than this amount, his payout will not be generated too.
- Payout Method
- method which affiliates choose to receive payouts
- Total to Pay
- total payout for this date and payout method
- Total Paid
- when payout is marked as "paid" this amount must become equal to Total to Pay